- Slams his hand HARD into my new chandelier to see "if it is breakable"
- tells me that he'd like to stay at school next year to do the work program because there is "no reason to come home"
- walks out of the ortho office and into the busy parking lot (as I'm driving by) and gets angry because I tell him to go back to the sidewalk - even more angry that I have to make another appointment for him
- cussing like a sailor - words that I can't even mention
- answering absolutely nothing without starting out "I don't know" or "I don't remember"
- lying (there really isn't a specific example...just everything)
- has made his brother and sister so mad that they won't talk to or hang out with him - already
- has lived basically on his own for six weeks, but is constantly asking me strangely basic questions: where are my shoes? do I use a knife to cut this meat? REALLY
So, not the fairy tale that I paid for - ha, ha. I remember the head master telling us that the first few home visits would be worse than things were before. I don't know if I can say that exactly - just seems that things are exactly the same - within moments of him coming in the door.
We off on vacation now. I can only hope that the excitement will do good things for him and not bad - oh Lord, not bad!