Monday, February 2, 2009

My hate for the insurance people

I hate Aetna...
I sent in the refill for Cole's med THREE WEEKS AGO. Three weeks for heavens sake...and it didn't get here in time. I figured it out a few days early and so had to half his dose. Yes, after three days of half dose - the bottom fell out for him tonight. While in the middle of the muck - the doorbell rings and it's the meds - delivered by UPS - which usually come in US Mail...do you think they knew they messed up? Ah, but no discount on the $350 tab...aaarrrrgggghhhh....

Here's the banner event: WARNING: cussing ahead
Kids are in basement bringing up the bags/boxes of donations to put out tomorrow. There is an old stereo and DS2 drops it and says "Shit". I would have said that or worse, I'm sure. Brother and sister come up and tell me about said nasty word. I wasn't mad...it's a reaction and at least he didn't hit something or someone in anger. I don't want him going out on the street and hollering the word...but no harm, no foul. So, as he walks upstairs I said "little problem with the stereo?" - he FREAKS OUT. Really. Crying, yelling at me for not believing him...I don't get it. I wasn't mad, I think I was smiling. I pointed out that it was no big deal and then he's still yelling and tosses a large basket toward my tables (with glass vases atop) and says "I only said SHI"...

Man, I hate lying more than anything. As I sent him up to take a shower, cool off and hit the sheets early - I pointed out that had he just said "yeah, I slipped and said it" - the whole fiasco wouldn't have even been a fiasco.

I'm tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment