Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just today...want to say

I'm feeling overwhelmed at the love in my life. I am blessed to have so many people who try to understand and support our family through all our trials and victories. I just wanted to get that down. Sometimes when I'm writing I realize what a bummer I make it all sound like. It's not...not all the time!
DS1 is struggling and that makes us feel like we are struggling with him - and isn't that great. In some odd way, there is such peace in knowing that DH and I care. We may have to be cast as evil parents for awhile, but I believe that the day will come where he'll know what our caring stands for. We want what's best for all our kids and it manifests differently for each of them...
BECAUSE they are not the same person. Even if they had come from me biologically - they simply aren't. Today, I count that as a blessing!
The kids are done with school after today...I officially have an 8th, 6th and 4th grader. It's starting to seem like they are so old! We had hair issues today with DS2 and as I shared with him : Worse things could happen than a bad hair day (although it was REALLY bad)...
Summing up - Thank you all for following us and giving cyber thoughts...you are felt!

No comments:

Post a Comment